Friday, August 23, 2013

Review + swatch : Peripera crayon tint #fruity orange swatch

Heellooo. Been a long time since i update my blog ~_~

Now imma post a swatch of peripera crayon tint!!
I bought the shade #fruity orange. Just because i really like the color. Its looks fun~ the packaging also very cute 🙀

Well, the color turns out very nice on my lips. A bit coralish. If i layer it twice or more then it will be orangey~


Swatch on my hand. 

Swatch after blended. It leaves a stain coz its a tint. 

Overall i really like this lip tint, not to mention its very moisturizing on lip. Its also easy to use because u can draw ur lip !! And its turn mechanic also, so no need to waste effort to grind it 😸

Oh yah! The stain really last long time too! I remember using this in the morning and at the end of the day it still there! 

Well anyway thats all! I guess in the future i will try another item from peripera. This is my 1st product from peripera, so im impressed!

See ya on the next post!

Xoxo,

Vie

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, aku menominasikan kamu di The Liebster Awards, Please read on : http://iezyfritzii.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete