Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MY WISH LIST 2012

Hi! 


today im dropping by to write my wishlist for this years.. i know.. it's too late >.<"
well better late than sorry folks! 


anyway this is also to remind me, what i want for this year, and i hope i can fulfill it before my birthday this August.. yeah its by next month..! wish me luck guys~


let's start then..


1. GHD SCARLET DELUXE limited edition 
oh well I already put PO on this item, so maybe by next month I already have it.. tee-hee
the reason i want this because of MY HAIR ! yeahhh, my hair is a mess.. they are thin, messy, and... and... arghhhh can't say anything anymore.. my friend said my hair looks like never brushed T_T. so im definitely gonna change it after i hav my hand on this babe GHD :D


2. JACKET / COAT
uhmm, ya know,.. my current jacket/coat are already 5 years old.. LOLOLOL  yeah that long and i'm stil haven't change it T_T . im a picky shopper.. that's why. til now i cant find any good jacket / coat for me.. sob.. i always use my jacket / coat everyday to my office. coz here my office so cold.. but also so hot outside. so i need hoodie jacket to cover my face if im going out for lunch ..


3. EYEGLASSES
hrrr.. my eyeglasses now feel so uncomfortable, with a lot of scratch here and there lols. so i need to change it to the new one ASAP


4. BACKPACK
my bag just got broken when im going to a trip last month.. hsss i love that bag T_T but im not going to buy it again, coz of the quality.. seeing its so easy to rip and a lot of loosen wool -_-a . yeah my bag apparently made from wool at the outside, so i need to buy a new one with a leather. so it wont rip easily.. as I said, im such a picky shopper.. so i dunno when til i can met my destiny bag O_O






anyway thats for now,


thanks for dropping and cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment